We are proud of our lineage, as successors to Francis Johnson. Francis Johnson was the subject of a major exhibition at the RIBA and an architectural biography by John Martin Robinson and David Neave in 2001.
Craven House, in the Old Town of Bridlington, has been home to our office since 1946. It is of late seventeenth century origins but was remodelled in 1805-6 when it was given an elegant three bay façade. The simple refinement of its interior is a continuous inspiration to us.
Although our office is on the Yorkshire coast, good communications by road and rail mean that we can work anywhere in the country. Our projects have taken us from Inverness-shire to Cornwall and from Norfolk to the Isle of Man.